The invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces. To discuss clear braces in the Bridgeville PA area, please feel free to contact us to schedule an appointment.
- Clear Braces uses a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- The aligners are made through a combination of our dentists’ expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
- You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position our dentist has prescribed.
- You’ll visit our dentists about once every 4-6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 9 – 15 months and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary from case to case.